Monday, May 18, 2009

Long weekend to remember

Well, this is probably one of the best long weekends that I have ever had...

It began with the rehearsal on Friday, the wedding on Saturday, the gift opening on Sunday.  After that I spent some time with some cousins I hadn't seen in a while, some friends who appreciate me and a day of staying in bed until 10:30, playing a game of Catan over at Melissa's, seeing Wolverine, and eating at Eastside Mario's.  That, in my opinion, makes for a pretty stinking good long weekend.

I have to get up by 6 tomorrow again, and back to work and done with the fun, but I do need to update a few things.  First, it seems like Robyn has dropped off the face of the planet.  I hear a tidbit every once in a while, but I have no idea if she is still down for me coming to visit.  Second, I guess I'm waiting until after my trip to NL, but I think I may end up pursuing a deeper relationship with Melissa.  I am really enjoying spending time with her and she really has a great attitude about life.  I'm pretty tired now, so this is all, but maybe I'll get some more in tomorrow.

Ps. Looking forward to Bible shopping with Bailey tomorrow.  Nothing is better than a really good Bible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home