Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Exams were passed...

So today, was a good day!  My job at the church, it turns out, is going to be mostly outdoor maintenance.  I get to make the place look better from the outside.  This excites me because I should get to work outside a lot.  It also means I should be getting a lot of exercise and sun.

Next topic:  I passed all of my classes!!!  I got a B, a C+, and a C-.  Those are all passing marks.  Now granted, you always want to do a little better than a C-, but under the circumstances leading up to my finals, I will gladly take a pass.  So now, what remains is a visit to the school to assign some classes from my transfer to my program, and to make sure student loans board knows that I am going back to school in the fall.

I had an interesting offer today.  Melynda asked if I would be willing to move in with her and Rachel in the case that her brother moves out.  She was part serious, but there is still a lot of thinking that would have to go into a decision like that... including a consultation with Rachel.  I never expected any kind of offer like that, and so I really didn't know what to say at the initial suggestion.  I know what it could look like, and considering the history I have with Rachel, it may not be the wisest move for me.  However, I don't have to say yes or no to that right now.  There is a lot of life to live before that kind of decision has to be made.

Other thoughts... I think I may have been sun-burned today.  My head is really hot.  I have no idea where Robyn and I stand.  She hasn't been communicating with me hardly at all... although, she is spending a last hurrah! with her Newfie friends.  I feel quite busy still, and yet every night that I don't have anything planned, I wish that I did.  Hopefully worship practice will end soon and I will be able to go out with those folks.  It feels really hot in here.  I feel good from all the exercise I got today.  Peace!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel :) said...

Rachel thinks people might think she's taking advantage of you if you move in, I mean we need some serious yard maintance and all, and word is you are highly skilled :)

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melynda says... oh Ben NO need to think things through what needs thought... Youd be living with two amazing girls that cook and clean... :)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home