Friday, May 01, 2009

Semi-Freedom

Well, hello again people.  I wrote my last exam for the semester!  Woohoo!  Boy it feels good to get that out of my mind and behind me.  My next week coming up here is really busy, so I need to make the most of today for rest.

Last night, I woke up at 3:45 in the morning.  I think I went to sleep before midnight.  Maybe that was the problem.  Anyways, I spent some time with God and in God's word because, honestly, there was nobody else up.  What are you supposed to do with that?  I read some Bible and truth and prayed to God until I fell back asleep.  It was real different and genuine.  I felt like without saying anything really, I was just kind of opening up my mind to God and allowing Him to see what was in it and do a little of what he wanted with it.

I think we as humans don't give God enough freedom to have his way in our minds sometimes.  We are too worried about things and kind of close God out of it.  Last night was different.  I felt like I was open to what God might try to tell me and I managed to not get distracted by other things...  If you are a guy, you know what I am talking about.

So someday, I think I will go into some detail about what guys face everyday.  Not today.

I'm hoping that today turns out well.  I'm hoping to get together for coffee with an old friend from Taylor.  Peace.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't kid yourself... it's not just guys.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home