Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Goodbye Grandma!

Well, I'm back from Sask.  It was a really different funeral for me.  I had done all of my crying beforehand.  My grandmother was in a lot of pain, and I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore.  I know she is in a better place.  I kind of feel like she was being tortured.  She was trapped in her body as it was slowly breaking down, and there was no escape.  I saw her for years constantly struggling with how to cope with life like that.  In the end she was a little cookoo, and I don't blame her.  I think I would have been too.

Tomorrow, I start work.  I need to be there at 7:00am.  That is early.  However, I am a morning person.  I will probably wake around 6:00am which should give me enough time to get to work.  This is pretty exciting.

I've been meeting new people lately which is always a thrill for me.  I like to meet new people, and see who they are and I always think about how I can positively influence people who I meet.  Every once in a while, there is someone I meet who kind of stands out as someone worth getting to know better and more personally.  I wonder if it is that way for everyone?  I wonder if people think that about me.  I hope so.  I hope that there are people out there who meet me and think it is worth getting to know me better and find me intriguing and wonder how they can positively effect my life.  I know that tons of people remember me.  I guess I'm just memorable.

I had a good hair day!  I haven't had one of those in a while.  I think the key was not brushing my hair.  Anyways,  I guess that is it for now.  I should get some sleep.  Goodbye Grandma!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home