Saturday, May 02, 2009

My weekend...

So, I spent some time yesterday reading over my old posts.  I have been thru a lot of stuff since Taylor.  I can be pretty dramatic too.  Isn't is funny how people can deal with something, and forget they did.  I also really needed to address the topic of women a lot.  I'm going to go ahead and be done with that for now.

Today, is a big day for my brother.  We are having a wedding party football party and then we are having a bachelor party for my brother.  Initially, I was supposed to be in charge of that; however, some of the other groomsmen took it on eventually.  I was going thru some rough stuff and they picked up the slack.  I really need to thank those guys.

Anyways, once that is done, we are planning on leaving for Saskatchewan tomorrow.   I am on the list of drivers for the rented minivan, so I will be doing lots of driving.  We should get back on Tuesday.  I hung out with an old friend from Taylor, and it was so good to catch up.  She really has turned into a great person.  I hope we stay in touch (should be easier since she is in Calgary).

I'm a pretty strong guy, and the idea that stuff I do in my daily life is worth doing, makes my life worth living.  It doesn't always seem like that, but if it got away from that, it would be a lot harder to keep going on and pushing forward.

One comment:  I recently realized, I need to leave Robyn alone.  I am a great catch, and it is up to her or some other girl to realize that.  She is missing out.

I have really enjoyed hanging out with the friends a lot more.  We've been having a lot of fun...

I guess this is it until I get back from Sask.

Peace, love, and joy!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some girls do realize that you are a great catch...

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home