Sunday, May 24, 2009

Align my thoughts

Melissa and I are going to date, unless something drastic changes.  I have been surprisingly quiet with my friends about this possibility.  For some reason, I have felt it more necessary to bring it to God than to my friends.  I am very motivated at the moment to get my life in check with God.  Because I realize that ultimately, I should be getting back into the word and devotional life for myself and God, I will be praying that God will switch my motivation to that.

It is crazy how quickly 2 people can fall for each other.  I seriously want to wait anymore, but know that in a relationship that could be serious and long-term and could end in marriage, small careful steps is appropriate and taking things carefully is needed.  I need to be a good leader and decision maker in this process.

I'm really not exactly sure what to do next, I should be praying.  I think it would be unfair to continue to spend time with her and talk as deeply with her as I have been without a commitment, which I feel I am in the place to give.  But, we need to probably meet more of my friends and her friends and spend some time with some other people together so that we see each other in our social lives.  I'll talk to her about it sometime soon.

Michelle called me.  She is still going to help me plan:  Thank God.  Also, I am still going out to camp today to do a tour and to show Fred our plans for the race.  I'll probably show up for the kids rodeo as well which starts at 3.  Well, that is it for now... just a quick need to align my thoughts for today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home